Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is coming...


Today marks 3 weeks of me and Anika being back in Ukraine. Today was beautiful and not very cold which always helps the heart. I do not have too much new information to report. It seems as though things have been a little slower than what we had hoped for. We thought SP would be out of jail and come to find out we don't know the exact date yet. We were told it will be next month but not until the end. So that was very disappointing but I know that God's timing is perfect. We are still working on our documents and getting everything together to go back into the department here in Sumy so we can visit the orphanage. We have started preparing for summer camp which is always exciting for me. I really believe God is gonna use the team of Ukrainians we already have here and whoever our American team will be. There is so much need with the graduates and that has been reiterated since being back. I hope in the next update that I will have good news of SP being out :)

Here are some prayer requests:
- we found out that one of our graduates who does not live in Sumy got in trouble and is facing up to 5 years jail time
- that we get approved to go back to the orphanage
- direction for our team here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...