Saturday, December 8, 2012

My two worlds

I cannot believe how fast these past few months flew by. I feel like I just got here and now I am already getting ready to go back home. I was talking to Chelsea the other night about how I thought with time it would get easier to have two worlds. When I say it out loud and I think about it, it was really dumb to think that. Why would it get easier to have my family in America and then a family in Ukraine. Time just brings closeness which makes it all the harder when leaving America or vice versa.  I was thinking about this the other day or should say I was having a pity party about how hard it is to have two families. Then the thought hit me how I should be so grateful that I not only have 1 family, but God has so graciously given me another one. It is such a unique relationship I get to have with the kids here who are like family. So yes, it is really hard always having to leave one family and both for different reasons, but I am so grateful for both worlds. I will probably still have my pity parties from time to time but I never professed to being perfect :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...