Monday, July 22, 2013

Good friends

I am so thankful for technology that allows me to stay in contact with the kids and our friends in Ukraine. I know I recently said it but I am so very thankful for our friends from church in Ukraine. They really help us keep ministry going while we are in the States. Ira has stayed at our apartment the last few days. She invited Anya, one of the girls we do a lot of ministry with, to stay the night. She also has been making food and inviting the boys over to come and eat. They of course have been taking her up on that :) Boys sure do love to eat. I can honestly say it has really helped my heart to know people like Ira and Gala are still really investing in the kids. Here are some pics they just sent me.
Ira...
Sash during his English lesson
Boyko making pancakes for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...