Monday, March 31, 2014

Leaving...

Well, it seems I have been in this place before... It feels a bit like deja vu. But Anika and myself are leaving on Wednesday to head back to Ukraine. That is the plan anyways. It seems we take life literally one day at a time. We heard that Lufthansa is having a strike starting tomorrow so that affected our flight getting into Ukraine. But Anika talked to the airlines and they were able to reroute us so that is good. Thank you all who have been praying and supporting me/OAU. We also moved the date of our Spring Camp to the following weekend of April 11th-13th. It would have just been a little too crazy for us to get in the 3rd and try to start camp the very next day. We are not as young as we once were ;) I will keep you all updated as I can. Please continue to pray for us as we head back and for Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...