Monday, March 4, 2013

A rapper in the making

For those of you who don't know me well(why am I kidding myself, there are only like 4 people who read this and probably 3 of those are family members). Well, I grew up in what some would call the ghetto... I went through a ghetto phase myself and even tried talking ebonics. My poor mother... I did grow out of it :) But it made it all the more fun when Boiko, whose rapper name is Boy Boy S Toboy, decided to he wanted to rap.

I so often write about serious things but we do have a lot of fun here too. I thought I would show our crazy side. This was taken right after getting home from our True Love Retreat so we are all a little loopy from being tired. Oh and the song Boiko is rapping, he wrote. It makes it that much cooler.





1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what was said, but it looks like it was fun! Love you little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message...