Friday, May 31, 2013

A blur...

Life seems to be going by in a blur this past month. I am thankful for all the ministry that has been happening but feeling a bit exhausted on every level. Whenever goodness is taking place you can be sure that the enemy is doing what he can to replace it with havoc. I literally was feeling a spiritual tug of war today. My thoughts are probably my biggest battle. I woke up having hope that I was going to do better and not let certain things affect me. Well.... my plans were not exactly successful :(  But thankfully we serve a loving, forgiving God.

We have grad camp coming up in a week. I CANNOT believe that it is already a week away. Grad camps are something I seriously love. I love seeing the kids come alive in a safe place for them. Oh and tomorrow we are doing a little program for the kids that just graduated at the orphanage. So if anyone reads this and wants to send some prayers my way, I will be forever grateful :)

Here are some pics from the last month or so... I have been terrible at blogging but I am going to try to be better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...