Thursday, November 1, 2012

More about faith...

I just wrote a blog about how I so often lack faith. Then the next day I got news that someone who doesn't even know us, heard about our ministry donated a large sum and now wants to invest in ways I have dreamt about. Ummm I was shocked! I mean, seriously wants to invest in big ways that would totally give us resources to grow our ministry. Then I started thinking, why am I so shocked. These are things I have prayed for and now God is making them happen. Reminded of how I lack faith sometimes. But more than anything it just grew my faith. Not even because we might be getting something we want but because God moves in huge ways that can't be explained by anything human. All that to say, I am SUPER excited about what is happening in our ministry and am so grateful that this is my life. And then I randomly read this verse today :)
Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

And this verse I read and the same day got an email from someone I love dearly who read it and said they thought of me. I am pretty sure God was trying to tell me something.
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message...